Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 1st, 2009

This is what i would weartoday
today's to do : shooting day 3, this is one of my favourite outfit look ever
May 1st, 2009
May 1st, 2009 by weartoday

t-shirt dress
i always like tsumori chisato's clothings and the print of this one is very nice, i like the watercolour-like effect
Tsumori Chisato ; www.youheshe.com


jacket
when i was in high school, i've liked jeans jacket. but it kinda lose my interest for the years ahead, now it's coming back to me
www.eruca.jp


bag
vintage Chanel is like a treasure hunt to me, look at that leather! and the not so polished gold are always better than a new one
Chanel Handbags Used/Vintage Designer Handbags Online ; www.498.99 GBP


shoes
this shoes is my favourite part of the whole outlook, i've been looking for a nice white ankle boots for some times now and this is like an answer to all my prayers :p
ボーンブーツ ; 39,900 JPY ; www.hmr.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment